NBK Capital's Watani Brokerage offers wide-ranging brokerage services for International Markets. National Bank of Kuwait (NBK) customers benefit from the synergies of having their bank account and brokerage account under the same umbrella of NBK’s services.
Online Brokerage Services:
International Brokerage provides online access to US Markets as follows:
- All securities listed on US exchanges.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) listed in US to access major Indices like DJIA, NASDAQ and S&P 500, Industries and sectors, International Markets and Commodities (Oil, Gold) etc.
- Option Trading.
Integrated Brokerage Services:
Beside Online Services, International Brokerage provides the following value additions:
- Access to Non-Dollar Markets such as Europe, UK, Canada, Japan etc. through phone.
- Support for other major currencies like EUR, GBP, CAD, JPY etc.
- Fixed Income (Bonds) Trading through phone.
- Dedicated team of brokers available during US Market hours for full support without any additional fees.
- Fair & best executions.
- Margin Accounts.
- Fully disclosed segregated clients’ accounts.
- Fast & easy movement of funds to & from brokerage account.
- Simple and user friendly online trading platform with modern features.
- Real time quotes.
- Real time portfolio valuations, profit & loss analysis.
Requirements to open an account:
- Bank account with NBK.
- Valid Civil ID or Passport.
- 21 years of age.
- Minimum $25,000 initial transfer.
How to open an account?
- Visit Watani Brokerage Client Relations team for quicker process in Arraya Tower 2, Floor 37, Al-Shuhada Street, Block 6, Sharq, Kuwait
- Through any NBK branch.